Bugs

Everything about the NewSum summarization application.

Bugs

Postby Giorgos » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:36 pm

If you find a bug, don't kill it. Just report it in this topic and our fantastic programmers will fix it in the next version.

Comments about interface interaction and suggestions that would make NewSum more effective, are also welcome in this thread.

We count on your comments! :)
Giorgos

Sudden bug: Old news appear in Greek version

Postby vgiannak » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 am

In the last few days, really old news appear in the Greek version. I suspect it has someting to do with some of the rss feeds, but it is kind of funny and confusing.
Would you look into it?
vgiannak

Re: Bugs

Postby pavlospt93 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Hey guys! Nice work Though i have to report a bug. When i am not connected to WiFi the application crashes on start, giving a Force Close. I am a developer so i can give more detailed infos if a developer can contact me.
pavlospt93

Postby gkioumis » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 pm

In the last few days, really old news appear in the Greek version. I suspect it has someting to do with some of the rss feeds, but it is kind of funny and confusing.
Would you look into it?

Most of the times this has to do with the relevant RSS feeds, but we will try to avoid such mistakes in the future, by adding a date in every topic.

When i am not connected to WiFi the application crashes on start, giving a Force Close. I am a developer so i can give more detailed infos if a developer can contact me.

We are aware of that fact and we will try to fix it in the upcoming version. Thank you for your comments.
gkioumis

Postby verras.k » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 pm

After each exit from the application to remember the last session I had visited and return to the same one when I re-open the application. Currently when I reopen the application after some hours, it goes to English language and articles, athough I had left it to Greek / General News.
verras.k

Postby gkioumis » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Currently when I reopen the application after some hours, it goes to English language and articles, athough I had left it to Greek / General News.

We would appreciate some additional information about your mobile phone's model and the version of android it runs, because this behavior is not anticipated in general.
Thank you for your comment.
gkioumis

Postby verras.k » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm

verras.k wrote:After each exit from the application to remember the last session I had visited and return to the same one when I re-open the application. Currently when I reopen the application after some hours, it goes to English language and articles, athough I had left it to Greek / General News.

Mobile: Sony Xperia Neo V (model number MT11i), Software: Android 4.0.4
verras.k

Return to NewSum